Extent Of Limited Warranty
- Barfly Apparel™ warrants to the purchasing customer that Barfly Apparel™ products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 30 day period from date of purchase or by date delivered if by mail.
- The 30 day limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (i) improper usage or modification; (ii) intentional damage; (iii) extended time submerged under water; (iv) stress and/or tear resistant tests performed by the customer or any third party.
- The 30 day limited warranty does warrant that Barfly Apparel™ products will not maintain the same appearance as at the time of purchase, therefore wear from ordinary use is not covered.
- The 30 day limited warranty does not apply to products that (i) have been disassembled and/or reassembled in any way, (ii) have been exposed to conditions that are considered improper.
- If Barfly Apparel™ receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product which is covered by Barfly Apparel™’s warranty, Barfly Apparel™ shall either repair or replace the product, at Barfly Apparel™’s option.
- If Barfly Apparel™ is unable to repair or replace, as applicable, a defective product which is covered by Barfly Apparel™’s warranty, Barfly Apparel™ shall, within a reasonable time after being notified of the defect, give store credit equal to the purchase price of the product on the Barfly Apparel™ web site, http://www.BarflyApparel.com.
- Barfly Apparel™ shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund until the customer returns the defective product to Barfly Apparel™.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality and appearance at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
- Barfly Apparel™ products may contain re-manufactured parts, components, or materials equivalent to new in performance.
- Barfly Apparel™’s Limited Warranty Statement is valid in any country where the covered Barfly Apparel™ product is distributed by Barfly Apparel™. Contracts for additional warranty services, such as in-store replacement, may be available from any authorized Barfly Apparel™ retailer in countries where the product is distributed by Barfly Apparel™ or by an authorized importer.
Limitations of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, NEITHER BARFLY APPAREL™ NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, the remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Statement are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL BARFLY APPAREL™ OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Limited Warranty Statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States, from province to province in Canada, and from country to country elsewhere in the world.
To the extent that this Limited Warranty Statement is inconsistent with local law, this Statement shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local law. Under such local law, certain disclaimers and limitations of this Warranty Statement may not apply to the customer. For example, some states in the United States, as well as some governments outside the united States (including provinces in Canada), may: (i) preclude the disclaimers and limitations in this Warranty Statement from limiting the statutory rights of a consumer (e.g., United Kingdom); (ii) otherwise restrict the ability of a manufacturer to enforce such disclaimers or limitations; or (iii) grant the customer additional warranty rights, specify the duration of implied warranties which the manufacturer cannot disclaim, or allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties.
THE TERMS IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, DO NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT, OR MODIFY, AND ARE IN ADDITION TO, THE MANDATORY STATUTORY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF THE BARFLY APPAREL™ PRODUCTS TO SUCH CUSTOMERS.